Technical leader ESS
During a project development, the technical leader is accountable for:
Definition and management of engineering work packages
Choice and validation of the product technical solution (responsible of the functional and physical design, and the product validation) within a project team organisation.
Concerning bids on his domain of activities, the technical leader is accountable for the technical offer (technical, financial and lead time aspects)
- Pilot studies for functional design and physical product looking for the best compromise relative to the project.
- Approve and set up the product verification, validation and certification strategy looking for efficiency between the different work packages.
- Propose the technical status during project milestones.
- Ensure application of design rules and best practices of each work packages
- Capitalize and share the return of experience with the rest of the engineering department.
- Pilot the multidisciplinary engineering team (System, mechanics, Electrotechnics, electrical, electronics, software...) for product development.
- Manage SQCD criteria, risks and opportunities on the engineering work packages deliverables.
- Pilot internal technical meetings
- Plan and coordinate activities and resources of engineering team allocated to the project according to the need defined by the program manager.
- Report engineering activities status to the program manager and the engineering team
- Participate in the update of cost estimation (product and development) during the project.
- Negotiate the product interfaces, its requirements, and the associated validation with the customer.
- Pilot the technical meetings with the customer.
- Experience in engineering product delivery
- At least 5-year experience in technical development and project lead
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Multidisciplinary technical knowledge (System, Mechanical, Electrotechnical, Electrical, Electronical, Software…)
- English, Office (including MS project), PLM and ERP
Are you interested?
Please send your application to the following email address:
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and enthusiasm to join our team, please apply using this form.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saft.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more