Intensium® Max 20 High Energy (LFP)
The Intensium® Max 20 High Energy (LFP) is Saft’s unmanned and ready to install Energy Storage System (ESS) in a 20-foot container, enabling utility-scale storage solutions for grids, renewables and industries.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible, high energy density building blocks suitable for storage assets ranging up to several hundreds of MWh
- Quick and cost effective installation, with containers delivered ‘plug and play’
- Low maintenance – diagnostic interface available
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Safety driven design
- UL listed
- Energy 2.3 MWh
- Maximum power 2.2 MW
- Intensium High energy 1040V and 1400V
- Temperature range -25°C to 55°C
- 20-foot container
- Design life 20 years
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saft.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more