Intensium Shift is Saft’s 5th generation of ready to install 20-foot container Energy Storage Systems (ESS), optimized for 2–8 hours energy shifting applications such as renewables’ integration, peaking and capacity support. Thanks to its line-up architecture, the plug and play Intensium Shift building blocks can be integrated as large utility systems with minimum installation effort and space occupancy.
You can configure your future Intensium Shift storage system by using our I-Shift configurator.
Features & Benefits
- High energy building blocks suitable for 2–8 hours storage projects up to GW-size
- Reduced floorspace per MWh
- Quick and cost-effective installation and commissioning on-site
- Low maintenance and high availability
- Equipped with I-Sight real-time control, supervision and data publishing platform
- Safety driven design, UL listed
- Energy 3MWh
- Maximum DC power 1.5MW (2h) 0.75MW (4h)
- Voltage 1500V
- Temperature range -25°C to 55°C (option -45°C)
- 20-foot container with integrated HVAC
- Design life 20 years
Intensium Shift Energy Storage lineup BrochureProduct brochure Download (English)
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saft.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more