Ruggedized Overland Power System (ROPS)
LYNC® NOMAD is a ruggedized, mobile, hybrid power system that is built for forward operating bases and other frontline off-grid/remote deployments. The system delivers clean and reliable power no matter the input and delivers tremendous generator fuel savings that simplify logistics and reduces cost.
Features & Benefits
- Supplies clean uninterruptable AC or DC Power.
- Significantly increases generator efficiency and prevents genset wet-stacking.
- With the 106 kWh BESS, provides over 5 hours of constant AC power in silent watch mode under a low load condition.
- Includes a 30 kW EV charge port.
- Can supplement smaller generators to provide 60 kW of continuous output power.
- 60 kW Continuous; 60 kW @ .8 of peak (5 min)
- 208, 400, 416 VAC 3-Phase, 50/60 Hz (HMI selectable)
- 225 Amps
- EV Charge Port; 30 kW @ 300-700 VDC (interface integration required)
- 3-Phase Camlock Interface Connectors
- Two 72 kVA inputs-3-phase Camlock Connnectors
- US DOD standard 15, 30, & 60 kW generators
- 208-480 VAC 3-Phase; 50/60 Hz
- Utility grid input
- Solar GREENS compatible up to 2.4 kW
- BESS Battery Input - 60 kW @ 340-700 VDC
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saft.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more