The Modul’ion® range is the ideal basis for off-road vehicle battery systems that require high power, fast charging in Iron-Phosphate chemistry.
The modules are available in 20 V and 40 V versions, which can be combined in series and parallel to create solutions of up to 900 V.
Modul’ion® is Saft proven technology operating for a decade in harshest application (mining, hybrid bus, forklift, railway).
Features & Benefits
- Capability to use the same product for different vehicle models to avoid unnecessary development costs
- Increased availability and uptime thanks to on-vehicle fast charging
- Optimized TCO with reliable low- maintenance system
- Future-proof system thanks to Saft in-house chemistry updates
- Modular solution
- Safe chemistry
- Compatible liquid cooling
- Fast charge
- Perfect solution up to 900V powertrain
- 20V or 40V
- Medium power version : 1,6 kWh / 1C rate charge (1 hour)
- Power version : 1,2 kWh / 4,5C rate charge (15min)
- 375mm x 114mm x 270mm – 15.4kg
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saft.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more