Rail Water Filling Systems and Cell topping-up equipment
Increasing maintenance efficiency
Saft’s maintenance equipment is designed specifically to carry out the safe, accurate and reliable replenishment of Saft Ni-Cd batteries as part of a low-maintenance program. Saft’s range of equipment is suitable for use in railway workshops.
- The Water Filling Station is based on low-pressure balancing in each cell to ensure a uniform level of electrolyte throughout the battery. As cells fill in series, it is impossible for any to be missed, which avoids the risk of the battery drying out.
- The Cell Topping-Up Equipment has been designed to make topping up easier, especially where the electrolyte levels cannot easily be seen.
Features & Benefits
- Makes the task of refilling battery water a safe, easy and reliable process
- Saves expensive labor cost, reducing total cost of ownership
- Helps to extend the life of the battery
- Ensures a uniform electrolyte level, essential for optimal battery performance
Saft offers 3 solutions of water filling stations:
- Basic Water Filling Kit
- Classic Water Filling Station
- Digital Water Filling System
Available as an integrated, optional or compatible feature
Cell topping-up equipment for Ni-Cd batteries (AC) product datasheetProduct datasheet Download (English)
Cell topping-up equipment for Ni-Cd batteries (DC) product datasheetProduct datasheet Download (English)
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saft.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more