ReGenSol Ni-Cd battery
Saft Urja Ni-Cd battery ranges (ReGenSol, ReGenSol, VRNM, KPL, KPM, KPH) are manufactured by Saft India Private Limited in Bangalore and available for sale in the following countries only: India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal.
Features & Benefits
The most reliable battery under the sun
ReGenSol nickel battery solutions are ideal for demanding solar photovoltaic (PV) applications. They boast an exceptional efficiency and reliability, even when subjected to extreme temperatures, unpredictable demands and frequent daily cycling at variable depths of discharge.
It is a tough role for any battery, yet ReGenSol provides a completely predictable 20-year service life combined with the low maintenance requirements that make it the first choice for remote installations.
Robustness guaranteed by design
- Excellent chargeability for highly efficient operation
- High cycling capability, typically 10000 cycles at 15% Depth Of Discharge during the 20-year service life
- Supports daily and seasonal cycling at variable DOD (Depth Of Discharge) and SOC (State Of Charge)
- ReGenSol nickel battery capacity range: 20 Ah up to 1420 Ah
- Ensures up to 95% charging efficiency in typical conditions
- Performs under fluctuating voltage and current charging conditions
- Delivers more than 2-times the cycle requirements according to IEC 61427-1
- Demonstrates superior cycling ability after being subjected to continuous cycling at a partial state of charge (low and high) and at a fixed + 40°C (+ 104°F)
- Operates in extreme temperatures from -50°C (- 58°F) to +70°C (+ 158°F)
Saft Urja ReGenSol product brochureProduct catalogue Download (English)
Saft Urja ReGenSol I&OProduct I&O sheet Download (English)
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more