Aviation Ni-Cd Battery Maintenance Basics Online eLearning (BMB Online)
Live remote with trainer or self-paced online training for operation & maintenance
Saft proposes 2 options:
- The live remote BMB online version
- Training online with a Saft trainer, via Microsoft Teams in videoconference with planned sessions over the year. Please select your session and register on our Saft4U customer portal.
- The self-paced BMB online version
- eLearning without Saft trainer. You can register on our Saft4U customer portal and follow the training when you can.
The Saft Battery Maintenance Basics (BMB) online has been developed by our experts to give the opportunity to operators to follow an initial training remotely. This is a shorter version of the 2 days training BMT proposed at the factory. The goal is to operate aircraft safely on a daily basis without incurring maintenance related flight delays or cancellations.
The BMB Online is an initial OEM training of one day. Saft is not a PART147 Maintenance Training Organization, therefore the certificate is not certifying. This is an educative training without examination at the end but a quiz to focus on the key aspects of the Saft Aviation Ni-Cd battery Maintenance.
To register, please connect to our customer portal.
Download the BMB Online datasheet
The training objectives:
- To acquire the minimum autonomy in the maintenance and repair operations
- To learn fundamentals on the maintenance of Saft Ni-Cd batteries
- To be able to identify the circumstances that require Saft assistance (return for repair and/or expertise request)
- Saft’s aviation customers and partners
- Airlines, MRO’s, operators, technicians
- No prerequisite, training only in English
- 1 day (including the test)
- 60 days access
- After completion of the training and having successfully passed the test, the certificate is available for download.
- For pricing and registration, it’s online at: https://saft4u.saftbatteries.com/
- Any question, contact email@example.com
- Compatible with some browsers
BMB ONLINE (with trainer) COURSES PLANNING
Europe time slots 2022
- 12 October
- 14 December
Europe time slots 2023
- 8 March
- 5 July
- 6 December
Asia time slots 2023
- 25 January
- 3 May
- 11 October
Please contact us for more information: