Aviation Refresher Battery Training (RBT)
The Saft Refresher Battery Training (RBT) eLearning has been developed by our experts to give the opportunity to operators to refresh their knowledge on Aviation Ni-Cd battery maintenance. The goal is to maintain your capability to safely operate your Saft Ni-Cd batteries.
The course reviews the basic electrochemistry principles, safety rules, the 3 types of maintenance, reviewing failure cases, charging/discharging and operations.
- To refresh your knowledge without having to participate to a Saft classroom training
- To refresh the specificities of Saft aviation Ni-Cd batteries maintenance
- To validate that you have the right level of knowledge to maintain Saft batteries
- To acquire the maximum autonomy in the maintenance and repair operations
- To learn fundamental details of all Saft aviation batteries
- To be able to identify the circumstances that may require Saft assistance
The Saft Refresher Battery Training (RBT) contains an evaluation test prior to the eLearning and a validation test at the end. You need to successfully pass the evaluation test to be able to follow the RBT. After completion, a Certificate is available for download.
This eLearning is only for those who have previously followed a 2-day Saft Battery Maintenance Training classroom. A self-paced access is granted for 60 days.
For more information, please contact our expert at firstname.lastname@example.org.