Industrial Standby Ni-Cd Battery Training
Saft’s suite of training programs provides professional users with the knowledge and skills needed to operate and maintain battery equipment and systems – including their safe installation.
- Extend the life and availability of your battery equipment
- Enhance the security and performance of your applications
- Ensure that correct and precise operations are autonomously carried out
- Provide immediate return on training investment
Audience and applications
- Saft customers and partners
- Typical stationary applications such as refineries, power plants, onshore or offshore oil and gas production sites, electrical substations, airport or building infrastructure
Training concludes with an 'attendance certificate' following a final assessment that reflects the progress made by participants.
- From 4 to 10 people
- At customer’s own choice of location
- At Saft sites: Oskarshamn, Sweden; Bordeaux, France; and North Haven, CT (USA)
English, local language on request
Dates and prices
For more information on dates and prices, contact your local Saft representative.