3 minutes to find your right size
To ensure that you have the right battery system to satisfy the requirements of your telecom network application, Saft has created an exclusive online Sizing service!
Request a sizing study at the very first project stages, and you can:
- Adapt your battery portfolio to meet your needs and optimize your CAPEX/OPEX
- Carefully configure and efficiently secure your back-up system
- Reduce fuel consumption and the frequency of maintenance operations of hybrid sites
- An over-sized battery system impacts TCO!
- An under-sized system impacts the side back-up time and leads to increased downtime!
Fine-tuning our call for bids
“During a bid process we have asked Saft to conduct a sizing study. The sizing enabled us to provide a technical proposal that would optimally serve the interests of our customer, in regard to the size of the battery system ensuring service availability, battery life and, of course, the installation’s TCO.”
Amir, Network Architect at Energy Service Company based in Saudi Arabia
You too can size your system to best fit your needs, with Saft’s sizing service.
To help us give the optimal consideration to your request, please send us the following information:
- Description of your installation: country, site connected to network or autonomous hybrid site
- For back-up applications connected to the network: load of site in kW, recharge capability, average ambient temperature, expected back-up time in hours and minutes, reliability of the local electricity network (e.g.: one discharge a week)
- For hybrid applications: load of site in kW, average ambient temperature, generator size in kVA and efficiency, daily solar production in kWh, expected battery life in years…